The Software Developer will operate at a level reporting directly to IT Management. The role will involve working on new and exciting software projects and products both internally, and for new and existing clients. This is not a team lead role but there is expected responsibility for mentoring junior developers and leading various projects. The position involves primarily working in IT software development and delivery, and will be based at our head office in Wrocław.
From a technical perspective, the role has a requirement for designing, developing, implementing, testing, documenting, and supporting online and mobile software applications. Although some desktop application development may be necessary. You will be expected to come up with new and innovative ideas to help us develop projects of a high standard. We are always open to new ideas in terms of new technologies and in this area you are encouraged to put forward your ideas and back up your thoughts. The position provides exposure to a broad range of software development projects and opportunities.
The software team is responsible for developing and supporting the company’s software portfolio as well as providing product support to business users. The department will resolve any software related bugs and faults quickly and efficiently. The primary object being to provide a high quality and professional product along with an efficient support service.
3 REPORTING LINE
This role reports directly to the IT management.
4 DUTIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
– lead developer for current software products and solutions
– responsible for project managing new and upcoming software projects
– provide technical advice and guidance to IT management
– have input around product strategy, development roadmap and feature set
– assist the IT management with product design consultancy whenever required
– work independently and as necessary
– train new personnel and clients (both on and off site) in the use of our software and systems
– assist and train other more junior developers where applicable
– update and maintain system help manuals and documentation
– assist with company administration when needed
– creating and maintaining documentation including FAQs and knowledgebase articles
– write or update reports detailing system architecture and design
– comments and documentation of code
5 PERSON SPECIFICATION
5.1 PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND SKILLS
– good verbal and written English skills are required
– excellent communication skills, for example personable and approachable personality
– proven technical knowledge and understanding of IT technologies
– excellent problem solving ability and diagnostic skills
– ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– good organisation, task prioritisation and time management skills
– understands the importance of maintaining high standards
– be proactive and a ‘self-starter’ who demonstrates a willingness to help in any areas that require their attention
– be a good ‘team player’ and be able to adapt to varying situations
– previous experience working as a .Net software developer
– excellent working knowledge of C#/VB.Net and ASP.Net
– use of MVC, WPF, WCF, etc.
– good understanding and experience of SQL
6 SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
– adhering to company protocol as laid out in the Company Handbook
– additional responsibilities as requested by the IT management
Preparing documents, meeting materials and correspondence:
– performing basic administrative support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives
– performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the IT management
– working extra hours to meet deadlines, as required and where reasonable
– providing assistance as required to the IT management
– providing assistance and support to colleagues in IT related matters
– ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
This job description is issued as a guideline to assist you in your duties, it is not exhaustive and we would be pleased to discuss any constructive comments you may have. Because of the evolving nature and changing demands of our business, this job description may be subject to change. You may, on occasions be required to undertake additional, or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of the company.
Osoby zainteresowane ofertą prosimy o przesłanie CV z dopiskiem:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)”.
Dziękujemy za wszystkie aplikacje i informujemy, że skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami.